Showcasing excellence in nano-innovation
Theme: Converging on Nanomanufacturing
Students and researchers are encouraged to submit posters highlighting their original contributions in the fields of Nanomaterials and Nanodevice Fabrication and Characterization as well as Nanomanufacturing.
Poster Submission Call
NanoCanada Poster Session will be taking place on Sept. 25 and 26, 2017.
Abstract submission deadline: September 12, 2017
Notice of acceptance: September 13, 2017
Attention students: Enter your poster into our Award competition!
Best Student Poster Awards and Certificates:
- 1st place $250
- 2nd place $150
- 3rd place $75
How to Submit an Abstract
Please submit the poster abstract using the template (300 words maximum + 1 picture)
- Please submit your abstract to email@example.com
- English is the official language of the conference.
- We reserve the right to limit submissions to one per student/researcher.
Instructions for Presenters
- Presenters must be registered for the event by September 15, 2017.
- Presentations are from 10am-3pm during the networking breaks and lunches on 25 and 26, 2017.
- Judging is from 1pm-3pm on September 25, 2017.
- Presenters are expected to be in attendance at their posters during these times.
- Posters should be installed before 10:00am on Sept. 25.
- Each poster board is 96cm wide x 110cm high (38in wide x 43.5in high). The dimensions of the posters must be less than those of the poster board.
- Poster boards, push pins and velcro will be provided.
- Posters can be removed Sept. 26 after 3:00pm. Posters that are not removed at 5:00pm Sept. 26 will be discarded.