TEXPO 2017 – Innovate, demonstrate, celebrate!
Established by CMC Microsystems, TEXPO offers graduate students in Canada’s National Design Network a unique opportunity to demonstrate their novel applications of micro-nano technologies to industry representatives and academic peers.
Students are invited to demonstrate their projects and compete for a total of $12,500 in awards at the 2017 TEXPO Competition and Exhibition.
Award Categories and Applications:
- Brian L. Barge Award for Excellence in Microsystems Integration sponsored by CMC
- Micro-nanosystems Design Award sponsored by Cadence
- Award for Excellence in Nanofabrication sponsored by RaithNanofabrication
- Industrial Collaboration Award sponsored by Teledyne DALSA
TEXPO Upcoming Dates and Deadlines:
- Online application open: June 2017
- TEXPO abstract applications deadline: Closed
- Notification of acceptance into TEXPO: Monday August 21
- TEXPO judging: Monday September 25
- TEXPO research exhibition: Tuesday September 26
- TEXPO awards presentation luncheon: Tuesday September 26